Hello all,

I've got four questions related to fetchmail

Does anybody know how to configure / start fetchmail so it will:
- Run every 15minutes
- Run silent/deamon (without noticing it during work ánd without the PC
looks like being dead at login when detching a lot of messages)
- Starts automatic at login for my user only
- Stops at logout
I shutdown my PC everyday.

How to get the mail-messages that cause this message in fetchmail (what's
happening here?):
skipping message [EMAIL PROTECTED]:1 (0 octets) not flushed

How to enter my user/server data in .netrc so:
With 2 accounts on the same server (this means fetchmail cannot distinguish
them?)
- Fetchmail will use both to login
- Right now it only uses the first of the two and doesn't use the later
- I need to put the account information in the .fetchmailrc to pass this
Anybody a clue?

How can I configure fetchmail it will also download messages from other IMAP
folders than only the Inbox. The tree at the IMAP server is like:
INBOX => all inbox messages
INBOX.Sent Items => all sent messages (also used in my office PC to put my
messages in through Lookout Express)
Of courscours it would be nice to fetch also my sent messages to my home PC.

Thanks very much in advance,
Erik