Jason,

I had the same problem with Xine when I installed in on
my 9.0 machine. I found that I had the wrong version of
Xine and Xine libs for it to work properly.

After trial and error and re-installing MDK 9 about 10
times, I finally got Xine working properly without any
issues :)

Check out my site for the Xine Tutorial on how to get
it working, it can't hurt to try it again with an older
version.

http://www12.brinkster.com/cowgirlk/tdesk.asp

Hope that helps some. The only thing that I'm really
good at is re-installing MDK ;-) After breaking my
machine so many times because I got curious what it
would do without certain things, I learned my lesson :)

LeaAnne Kolp
Don't forget to check out my sites!

http://orbiters.funurl.com
Cartoon Orbit Fan Site