At 10:00 AM 6/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:

I had 7.2, 8.x and 9.x all running at one time or another on a mini ITX with 1.0Ghz Celeron. All installed without much difficulty. I agree with the below observation that they aren't all that good at graphics, but they're more that up to OGG/MP3 etc.

BTW, anyone got a lead on a miniITX with 12V porew input, or a 12V power supply for one? I've got a desire to build a car-toy, and a house-wide UPS with 12V output (saves on the losses to convert up to 110 just to convert back down)

--Matthew

Shuttle computers. ------------- FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert