On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 13:56, Cody Harris wrote:
<Hack away all the HTML crap>

Cody, if you're going to quote _all_ of several messages and include a
one sentence reply, please stop the HTML or get another mailer or start
using linux or at least snip some of it.  On the weekends I'm on pay by
the second dial up over wires that are literally strung on the same
posts as the barbed wire fence.  HTML is at least twice as big as plain
text: it costs me twice as much to see you quote at length stuff I've
already read. Other people are in the same or similar situations I'm
sure -- not everybody is on the fat pipe or can afford to be.

Several people have asked you this already; the list FAQ asks for plain
text and I saw this morning that you've alienated one of the most
knowledgeable and helpful people on this list (not me!).

When you get to be as useful to the list as Stephen Kuhn is, we'll let
you have a big sig like he does.  Until then, good practice is to limit
it to a couple of lines, or use it only once in a while.

--
N. B. Day