Hello Cody,

Monday, June 9, 2003, 3:24:51 AM, you wrote:

>>Linux is clearly better in installing new apps.

CH> I don't restart after every install. Most of the time it runs anyways
CH> without a problem and restarting is unneeded. But if i do have to restart,
CH> i only restart AFTER i'm done.

Emphasis on "MOST of the time". If you want to maximize the
reliability of your system, it is NEVER a good idea to skip rebooting
after each install, ESPECIALLY with large, complex packages such as
Office, Corel, etc.

CH> Once and awhile it's good stress reliver if you play GTA3.

I prefer other ways to do that. [Now, now, Stephen, don't get the
wrong ideas...]  :-)

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]