I have to concur with several others about the consistency of getting
HTML/RTF mail from you, Cody. If you can't either abide by the rules of
the mailing list, or give consideration to others as per numerous
request, you should seriously consider where exactly you stand as an
honourable member of the internet community.

You might be "cool" with all your "Gamerz Lamerz" friends, but as you
delve deeper beyond that superficial world into the world most of us
here inhabit, you're going to have to utilise karma and good manners in
order to survive long - survive with some honour.

>From this point forward I have to "kill" any messages from you as has
several other people on the list. I don't have time to try to make sense
out of your replies or questions as I deal in a text based world.

It's sad that you have been asked numerous times and can't seem to
acknowledge that you're actually inconveniencing people by using
HTML/RTF email; it is more than rude to continue on once you've been
asked. I'm sure when someone does something to you that you don't like,
and you ask them to stop, and they continue to do so, that it end up
pissing you off royally - well, have some empathy mate.

Alot of people here have been more than forgiving, so you should return
the consideration and respect.

--
Tue Jun 10 07:55:01 EST 2003
 07:55:01 up 2 days, 17:46,  3 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.08, 0.08

        A wife started serving chopped meat, Monday hamburger, Tuesday meat
loaf, Wednesday tartar steak, and Thursday meatballs.  On Friday morning her
husband snarled, "How now, ground cow?"