"bay56" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know I just wrote you the stinking reply you deserved for a lot of
> that - and then used
> some intelligence, and trashed it (it was a belter too!) - fact is a lot of
> what you say is based
> on some incorrect assumptions - things about my system you could not
> possibly know, actions which I might have taken which you do not know
about.
=========================
Easy here Ian,
        I'm not sure you are even aware of which poster you are addressing.  I
believe your original assault was on Axalon.  Now you're responding to Steve
Philps response to your original assault.  You did NOT write hime the
"stinking response" HE deserved.  You wrote to Ax.
        Anyway, that's all beside the point....
        Stop being so sensitive.  Both Steve and Ax are among the most knowledgeable
people on this list.  They don't monitor a newbie list because they need
advice.  They give it freely.  You and I are here to learn.  Let's NOT bl;ast
those that are in the best position to give us support.

> Mostly though if you ever want to upset me, then get judgemental - that'll
> do it every time - but it will get ugly at that point - you have been
> warned! ;-)
======================================
Even with the emoticon, that sounds too much like a threat.  Cool it , young
man.
======================================
> A good number of the questions you posed seemed to be rhetoric or at least
> show
> great potential for it, but if you care to post those you really would have
> liked
> an answer to, then I'll naturally spend time on them.
>
> Just remember, one OS involved does issue a shutdown, and the machine does.
> For that reason there's only so far I CAN go go along with your theory.
>
> Regards,
> Ian
Regards,
Mike

Mr. Scott
COL 2.2  Linux 2.2.5
"Order is the Foundation of All Things Good!"
--The Sainted Edmund Burke--

http://webmail.netscape.com.