Good luck getting sites, in, like, say Panama to comply. Too many countries that would (yeah!) tell the US to get fscked, which would only hurt the complying US companies. I think the courts know this, the long arm of the US doesn't extend EVERYWHERE yet. There are still a few countries yet that have nothing to lose by telling the US to get Fscked. Thos wil always harbour technology (and funds) the US finds objectionable.

Cheers

Jason

Troy Davidson wrote:

Makes me wonder if this is the beginning of the SCO fallout.  I know that
there hasn't been any ruling on anything yet.  But, why couldn't SCO use the
DMCA to shutdown any site that is distributing anything to do with Linux?

This might just be the beginning of a scary road we are heading down.

Troy Davidson Linux User #311107

++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Follow the adventures of a real life computer and gaming nerd!

** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **

Quoting Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Here's a mistake in the making!

http://download.com.com/1200-2002-997312.html