When you put an '&' (ampersand) at the end of a command, that tells Linux to
put the process in the background.  xfishtank was running, but you didn't
see it.

Try typing the same command in, but excluding the &.  Or, if you have
already typed in the command, type 'fg' to bring the application to the
foreground.

Troy Davidson
Linux User #311107

Follow the adventures of a
real life computer and
      gaming nerd!

   www.clandaith.com

** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **