Greetings,

I tried on Gnome and that don`t work....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] logs]# xfishtank -b 50 -f 15 -r .1 -d &
[1] 3108
[EMAIL PROTECTED] logs]# xfishtank

after the last command it just hangs....no fish, no tank....

--
Chris Blake
Office : (011) 782-0840

It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of
work to do.
                -- Jerome Klapka Jerome