Thanks Steven,

I`ll try the link you`ve supplied....

Thanks for your time in responding...

Regards

--
Chris Blake
Office : (011) 782-0840

"After one week [visiting Austria] I couldn't wait to go back to the
United
States.  Everything was much more pleasant in the United States, because
of
the mentality of being open-minded, always positive.  Everything you
want to
do in Europe is just, 'No way.  No one has ever done it.'  They haven't
any
more the desire to go out to conquer and achieve -- I realized that I
had much
more the American spirit."
-- Arnold Schwarzenegger