On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 13:23, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On 12 Jun 2003 10:28:47 -0400
> Technoslick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > For me, this is a dead issue since the card has been
> > relegated to Windows duty
>

> My 1 foray into the realm of the S3/Savage has made its appropriate
> home in my 'piece-of-shit' junkbox.
> It never even performed marginally even in windblows.
>

>     Charles

Yeah...well...you're right. :0[  When I bought it there wasn't any
thought of using it in Linux, and no idea that it would perform
marginally in Windows. The price was right at the time. I'm pack-rat, by
genetics, so I feel obligated to still give it life. But, your right. It
should be guillotined, instead!