From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 19:26
Subject: [newbie] Comparing CDs - whats the best way of doing it?

Hi,

I am making some backup CDs for some of my data CDs but would like to check
that all the files on one CD matches the same on another CD? What's the best
way of doing such a comparison? I could run md5 against it but I would have
to do it for each individual file - I am guessing there's a better way of
doing it. Thanks.

Jon.

----