On Friday 13 Jun 2003 1:33 pm, Keith Powell wrote:
> Is the Ibiblio APT repository no longer available? I have been trying to
> access it for some time, but all I get is a 404 error.
>
> On an associated note, is the PLF source no longer available? I can't
> access that either.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Keith

If you mean Texstars apt repository, following an outage at ibiblio his files
came back with a different path. Check with the link at pclinuxonline.net to
find the current path to the repository.

As for PLF, they had an outage a daya ago, but they seem OK now.

If downloading from plf, some of their morrirs are pretty poor. Personallu I
find the club-internet one OK.

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net