On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:49:13 -0700
eric huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Any idea what this is?  I can't find any logs that are being updated
> this often.

Run "top" and just watch for what might be acting up (should appear at
the top of the list every 4 or 5 seconds). Also check for any cron jobs
(can't imagine what might run that often, LOL), also, close all your
running apps, open them one at a time and see if one of them is
generating the activity. I've had this before myself, and it ended up
being something pretty innocuous (sp?).

--
 Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046