On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:48:09 -0400
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

>On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:29:21 +0000 (UTC)
>"Wm. G. Urquhart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
>> OT But what GUI do you use if you don't use KDE or Gnome since you're
>> using a GUI mail client?
>
>Pekwm! The best! Beats Fluxbox, Blackbox, beats em all by a country
>mile! Faaaaaaaaaaast!
Yes, it's quite fast [tried it for a couple of days...].  But I don't think it
beats ratpoison "by a country mile" in terms of speed.  Not certain it beats
it at all, in that department.  Ratpoison has a smaller foot print, BTW.
To each.....   ;o)
Best,
Mike

--
"The man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life"