On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:15:20 -0400
Michael Scottaline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I just make my own.  Talk about "customization"  <|8^)

Sorry, does Blackbox support pixmaps now? Cool! I just got sick of
gradients everywhere, I like a more "solid" look.

I am in the process (ie. sitting on my skinny geek ass doing nothing) of
presenting "alternatives" for newbs on my site, letting them know about
the fact that they don't have to use KDE or Gnome, they can use anything
that suits their "porpoise". It really is, in my mind, one of the best
parts of using Linux, besides the whole "it doesn't screw you in the
arse like Windows" thing :D

what was this thread again....? Ooooh, OpenOffice, right. Well, that
really good too!
--
 Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046