Slypheed is a good mailer on Linux but the win32 version is not as good
(unless they have improved it lately - been a while since I could be
bothered to fire up my XP machine - I only keep it for gaming)

John

> > Hey!! how about sylpheed?? it has a win32 version...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          _
Web:    http://www.thewillbys.com             ASCII ribbon campaign / \
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 - against HTML email \ /
ICQ:    92791912                                           & vCards  X
OS:     Mandrake 9.1 [Well and truly cooked]                        / \

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx