Hi

Kopete is very good. In fact its the dogs danglies IMHO.

Don't know about Yahoo though I think you have to add a special
plugin.

Worth a look anyway.

0.6.2 is available from the vclub site as an RPm and it installs without
any problem (the newer version has a list of dependencies as long as you
arm).

John

> For the boys I'm looking for, at minimum, an instant messenger that
> will support ICQ, Yahoo and MSN. Ideally all in one box. I've seen
> EveryBuddy mentioned on the Mandrake site (which IIUIC) is supplied
> with 9.1, but I can't find it.
>
> Being an advocate of OpenSource I'd prefer solutions of this type, but
> I'm equally willing to pay a fair price if need be.
>
> --
> William

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          _
Web:    http://www.thewillbys.com             ASCII ribbon campaign / \
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 - against HTML email \ /
ICQ:    92791912                                           & vCards  X
OS:     Mandrake 9.1 [Well and truly cooked]                        / \

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx