Hi

Sorry typo the club site (mandrakeclub).

Might be worth taking alook at the kopete site and seeing what they say
about yahoo plugin too.

John

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:07:54
+0000(UTC)"Wm. G. Urquhart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Kopete is very good. In fact its the dogs danglies IMHO.
> >
> > Don't know about Yahoo though I think you have to add a special
> > plugin.
> >
> > Worth a look anyway.
> >
> > 0.6.2 is available from the vclub site as an RPm and it installs
> > without any problem (the newer version has a list of dependencies as
> > long as you arm).
> >
> > John
>
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks for the feedback but vclub? Don't know what or where that is.
>
> --
> William

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          _
Web:    http://www.thewillbys.com             ASCII ribbon campaign / \
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 - against HTML email \ /
ICQ:    92791912                                           & vCards  X
OS:     Mandrake 9.1 [Well and truly cooked]                        / \

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx