On Monday June 16 2003 01:17 am, Guy Rouillier wrote:
> >    For most users, more advanced/better supermount and the low
> > latency and preempt patches.  The cooker ready made rpm should
> > have no problems on older releases. One of the rare times
> > cooker is suitable in this regard. Latest is  2.4.21-0.18mm-mdk
> >  on cooker /contrib (RPM2) mirrors.
>
> Ok, finally got around to this.  Tried to install the mm kernel
> off the cooker mirror on 9.1, and it failed saying it needed
> shorewall >= 1.3.14-1mdk.

     Damn I forgot about that, sorry. I run cooker so I let urpmi
install shorewall along with the kernel, and then uninstalled
shorewall. You should be able to
  'rpm -ivh --nodeps 2.4.21-0.18mm<Tab>'  or use --force.
I use guarddog, and soon after shorewall was installed it made my
DSL connection blocked up jelly tight, can't go anywhere.