On Monday 16 June 2003 09:22 am, JoeHill wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:01:48 -0500
>
> Marc Oestreicher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> >    This all reminds me of a t shirt that my wife has with a
> > picture of a huge eagle swooping down at a mouse. The mouse is
> > holding a big gun in 1 hand and giving the eagle the finger
> > with the other hand.
>
> Love it! Any chance of scannin' that fer us? What a great image!

  Probably not the shirt is old and faded now, looks like crap. Also
the image is very large for a t shirt. it takes up the whole front
of the shirt and would not fit in 1 scanner shot.

   Maybe we could redraw it , change the eagle to a buzzard wearing
glasses with a bill gates kinda face, with the microshaft logo on
each wing and change the mouse to a penguin with a Gatling gun or
maybe just draw the mouse wearing a Linux T shirt

    Marc
    KM5KW
--
Composed on a 100% Microsoft and