At 08:37 PM 6/16/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:03:53 -0600
FemmeFatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I have the one of him with the RL.

Please fire that of to me, will you? Save me searching through like 9
CDs...?

You ever do any Q3? Urban Terror?

--
+ Joe Hill

I used to do q3 MODs... mostly WFA & RA3. I hate UT. bleah... sorry not my kind of game. shrugs... i prefer much faster games than UT. I hear True combat rocks.. some of the WFA dev team now works on that too.

I've recoloured it though...the background was white, i made it pastel orange/pink. Enjoy.
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert