On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 23:48, Todd Slater wrote:
> This was just too funny I couldn't resist passing it along.
>
> Linux kernel coder puts SCO on notice
>
> SCO, THAT PARIAH of the IT industry, has received what might turn out to
> be legally damaging return fire from a Linux kernel developer. An email
> presenting SCO with formal notice alleging copyright infringement was
> sent to the firm this weekend. The email to SCO is reproduced below.
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=10018
>
> Todd

This could be the tip of the iceberg; it would surely be quite funny if
all the thousands of people that have contributed to the kernel source
and other sources within linux all started firing off these types of
legal threats all at the same time...

--
Tue Jun 17 09:00:00 EST 2003
 09:00:00 up 3 days, 16:14,  3 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.13, 0.09

When all else failed, she tried being reasonable.
(Johnny and the Bomb)