Hi

Why does'nt the guy who sent this to SCO get all his co-workers to do
the same.

Somebody have a word with him!

John

> This could be the tip of the iceberg; it would surely be quite funny
> if all the thousands of people that have contributed to the kernel
> source and other sources within linux all started firing off these
> types of legal threats all at the same time...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          _
Web:    http://www.thewillbys.com             ASCII ribbon campaign / \
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 - against HTML email \ /
ICQ:    92791912                                           & vCards  X
OS:     Mandrake 9.1 [Well and truly cooked]                        / \

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx