On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:27:03 -0500 (CDT)
Dale Huckeby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Nothing's going to change (at the government level) until _that_
> changes.

Soooooo, what are you suggesting exactly? Killing is *wrong*, I repeat,
*wrong*, I would never ever sanction or condone something like that!

Never!

Ever!

Seriously, who cares about Bush and his cronies, they only run one
country, what are they going to do, nuke Linux?

LOL, half their National Security infrastructure is switching to
Linux.

--+ Joe Hill
+ Registered Linux user #282046
+ Homepage: http://nodex.sytes.net
+ People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
+ Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution
+ comes.