Hi,
I am looking to upgrade to 4.3.0 on my Dell laptop running LM9. I downloaded
all the rpms from the cooker but I'm not sure if it will install correctly on
Mandrake 9. The reason for this is that I upgraded to a M9 Radeon card and
4.2.0 doesn't have support for it. Apparently drivers are built into 4.3.0

My question to the video pro's on the list....
Can I upgrade my XFree86 4.2.0 to XFree86 4.3.0 using only the rpms from the
cooker?
If so, is there a proper order to install it or should I just use --force?

Thanks,
Bill W.