David E Fox wrote:
I seem to have lost my mouse...

It was working fine, and I switched to some stuff on the
second desktop. For whatever reason I haven't been able to
get the mouse to move again.

I'm a bit crippled, trying to select between windows via alt-tab, using keyboard maneuvering (no kbd shortcut to change
desktops). I managed to be able to rightclick on desktop and bring up a task / desktop window. But this is tiresome.

I have stuff I need to keep running. Short of restarting KDE, is
there a way to restore the mouse?

Try mousedrake to reconfigure it.

Sir Robin

-- "Some guy breaking into a government computer system and wreaking havoc makes for a more interesting movie plot than some guy writing device drivers. It's hard to work in a good 10-minutes car chase scene with some guy who writes device drivers..." - tjc, post to LWN

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533