From: Stephen Kuhn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 7:54 AM
To: Mandrake Newbie
Subject: Re: [newbie] OT, new game for linux ppl!

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 15:24, JoeHill wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2003 15:21:44 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > I'm still dying to get the linux installer for RTCW
>
> that should be available from ftp.idsoftware.com
>
> i think you still need to install it on a win box and copy the pak
files
> over tho.

Er, copy them where?

--
Thu Jun 19 16:50:01 EST 2003
 16:50:01 up 6 days, 4 min,  3 users,  load average: 1.62, 0.76, 0.39

Rudd's Discovery:
        You know that any senator or congressman could go home and make
        $300,000 to $400,000, but they don't.  Why?  Because they can
        stay in Washington and make it there.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street