Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 15:02, JoeHill wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:57:00 -0600
FemmeFatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

http://www.linuxworld.com/2003/0612.barr.html

can't find a link to download it...

Femme's doing it to "dick tease" us about this game...I'm still dying to
get the linux installer for RTCW and for HL...(not that I've really
spent any time looking as I would trust someone to throw the URL up in
an email or detail instructions on their personal website or something)

http://www.rtcwonline.com/

You have to register with the site for free, then look on the right hand side of the page for the "New Downloads" box.  The Linux build is the first option.
--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
				-Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)