Robin Turner wrote:
Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 23:32, JoeHill wrote:

this guy is a *nutjob*.

Er, Joe, don't talk about family members like that, mate. It's not nice. (grin)

The guy's a liberal wuss. Targetting computers is not what we need, we need to go after the criminals themselves, and the solution is Black ICE. The next generation of Palladium should include a Trustworthy Computing feature which would cause epileptic fits in users who attempted to use pirated material or illegal hacker software such as Linux.

Sir Robin

I've just posted an extended version of this fantasy on my web journal ( www.livejournal.com/users/solri ). It's just after the piece about SCO suing Sams and O'Reilly for pirating the code to "Hello World".

Sir Robin

--
"Hackers appear to wear black more because it goes with everything and hides dirt than because they want to look like goths."
- Eric Raymond

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi