Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 21:30, JoeHill wrote:

On 19 Jun 2003 16:53:53 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

Er, copy them where?

I believe the installer creates /usr/something/games/wolf/main

copy the pak files to main.

Already done this arvo. Been playing. Now I'm trying to figure out a way
to get "Alice" to run...
(Without WineX)

IIRC Alice will work on the vanilla wine (haven't played for some time, but I don't think I had winex installed then). If you're talking about running it in methodist mode (i.e. no wine at all) I wish you luck. Hmmm, maybe it's time I played that game again.

Sir Robin

--
"Hackers appear to wear black more because it goes with everything and hides dirt than because they want to look like goths."
- Eric Raymond

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi