At 01:50 PM 6/20/2003 +0300, you wrote:
<snips a dobermans tails length>

You can indeed. Browse through the Mandrake contribs directory for Go games and clients.

Incidentally, my "Mandrake experience" has been greatly enriched since I added contrib sources to urpmi. Contrib is where you find the funny, quirky or just plain obscure programs. Sometimes you might miss them because they have a boring-looking name; for example, who'd have guessed that "tdfsb" was a funky 3D file browser that transforms your filesystem into a world reminiscent of Tron or Neuromancer that you can fly around in. I've wasted hours playing with this little program already.

Sir Robin

mmmm sounds awesome :D

Ty.. I may bug you offlist if you don't mind about this?

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert