> The space bar will page down in the message view. If you reach the end
> of the message and hit space again, it goes to the next message. IIRC
> that is the next message whether it's read or unread--to get to the next
> unread you can do shift + n.

On mine, it goes to the next unread message..

> To page back up in a message, use the backspace key.

Ok, that's cool.  I even read the docs for the area of reading mail, but
didn't see that. Porbably just missed it.

> Also, I think you can easily customize your keybindings a la rox: mouse
> over the menu entry and hit keys on keyboard.

Yeah, that is cool. It works mostly, but sometimes instead of setting the
value of the item, it just runs the item.  But the menu rc file is easy
enough to edit...

The backspace key is the big gem, though. :)  I'll try that when i get home.

Thanks for the help,
eric