On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:02:15 +0100
Inhabitant of Zion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Hummmmm that is odd - you were definitely clicking right on the top of
> the tree where it there is a folder icon called Mail or whatever you
> have called your mail box?

I think it had something to do with it having probs reading the contents
of the folder. Plus I was installing claws right over top of sylpheed
main, and vice versa, I bet I've pooched some libs or config files
somehow.

It crashed, and when it came back, the read/unread was corrected,
*without* rebuilding the folder tree! LOL!

--
+ Joe Hill
+ Registered Linux user #282046