> As for seeing your playlist :-
> To start playing a CD with xmms select Play>Directory and select /mnt/cdrom
> Then you can press the 'PL'  button on the xmms GUI to see the playlist.
>
> HTH
>
> derek
> --

If I could jump in here....
I've been trying to figure this out but I must be doing something wrong.
I've tried clicking the play button and get the 'load files' dialog - then get to the
/mnt dir and choose cdrom, but the files window shows no files.

I've tried R clicking the player, then choosing 'play directory' then expand /mnt,
then choose /cdrom, then 'ok' - I then open the playlist, and it's blank.

I've also tried the +file button on the playlist window then + directory and
/mnt/cdrom, but nothing happens.

Even the load list button doesn't seem to do anything.
Am I missing something?