How do I get a response concerning defective Mandrake merchandise?
I tried what e-mail and phone number I could find without any response.
I bought, "The Definitive Manual for version 9.0 just prior to the release of the 9.1 version. The book had nearly no use when the pages began falling out. Not one or two but in groups. It is obvious that the glue holding the pages in the binding has a problem.
All I want is a replacement for this older version manual. I'm not trying to ding Mandrake for the 9.1 version.
I didn't have any problem having Mandrake take my money when I bought the book, the 9.0 software and the 9.1 software. Does anyone know how to gain satisfaction?