I am dual booting XP and Mandrake 9.1 on diferent drives.  My mandrake
drive is a 5 gig drive.  When i installed i opted for the default
format of / and /home and swap.  Now when i do df -h i have only 153 MB
left but /home has not changed ad remains at 1.6 GB.  Can i convert
some of this to / safely and will it give me back some room to work
with?  How do i do this ? with diskdrake ?

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Wed Jun 25 12:56:09 EDT 2003
 12:56:09 up 53 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.05