On June 25, 2003 03:16 pm, JoeHill wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:14:25 -0400
>
> when you install something, ie. through rpm, you are installing to
> the system dir, or /.

Thats what i though, so for me /home doesent need to be that big.

> Ya, yer gonna need more space. You have a couple of options beside
> reinstalling

I probably will end up reinstalling,  When i do will i have to worry
about MBR problems or will lilo take care of it for me.  I dont want to
loose access to XP.  I just dont have enough cash for a new slave drive
yet.

> My advice, get rid of XP, use the space for something safer, stabler,
> more useful, etc. , but then I am a zealot. :)

The only reason i keep windows is for work,  access and filemaker
database and my old scanner is not supported, well its not old theres
just no linux drivers for it.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Wed Jun 25 20:58:07 EDT 2003
 20:58:07 up  8:55,  3 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.04, 0.01