On June 25, 2003 03:10 pm, JoeHill wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:16:56 -0400
>
> Then all of your sources are not configured. I ran urpmi kvirc and it
> looks like it was intalled from either main or contrib.

Will try it again.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/cvs>$rpm -q kvirc
> kvirc-3.0.0-0.beta1.5mdk

Ah thats beta one, beta two has been out for a few months now.

> what version of mandrake and kde are you running?

Mandrake 9.1 KDE 3.1

> if all else fails, use xchat, it's a beaut, and as far as I'm
> concerned, anything that begins with a "k" is to be avoided.

I use xchat and its not to bad, i remeber using kvirc 2.11 in KDE 2 and
really liked it but i think they are bloating the new version of kvirc
with junk but im waiting to see what the final looks like anyway.  I
need to learn text based clients though,  but finding the time anymore
is brutal.

--
Wed Jun 25 21:09:35 EDT 2003
 21:09:35 up  9:07,  3 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.07, 0.01