On June 25, 2003 11:16 am, Dan Gordon did speak:
> On June 25, 2003 01:31 pm, JoeHill wrote:
> > 1. Go here and configure all your souces:
> >
> > http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/index.php
> >
> > 2. then as root, urpmi kvirc
>
> Did this and output was "no package named kvirc"
> lol i dont think someone wants me in irc rofl
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

It's in the club contribs, actually.  And I wouldn't bother.  The beta is
buggier than an ant hill.  About half the basic functions don't work or don't
work at all well.  Hell, you can't even type "/me message" or "/onotice
messge" without it being send out in plain text.  And don't even try to DCC.

As near as I can figure, KVirc is as near a dead issue as you can get.  The
2.x versions, which worked like a hot damn, haven't been upgraded in about 2
years and the beta 3.x doesn't seem to have been updated in months.

They have a pretty new web site though!

ttfn

John