On Friday 27 June 2003 12:44 pm, Tony S. Sykes wrote:
> You have checked the permissions I take it?
>
> Tony.

Hi Tony. Yes, I made it exec. by all. On 2 out of 3 comps, it quit out with
the same error. It installed correctly on the oldest one (900mhz Athlon)
using Mandrake d/l edition v9.0.

It would not install on Mandrake v9.0 boxed set on 1, and Mandrake d/l edition
v9.1 on another. Doesn't seem to be anything common there, does it?

Anyways, I got around it - I used NFS and copied the installed directory from
the machine it installed on over to the other 2.

Its not that big, so I'll burn a backup CD of it, after installation.

Thanks for the reply! :-)

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord