I have two XP boxes, Two OSx boxes, one OS9 laptop,
one OS 8 server, One win2000 laptop, a 4 machine linux
cluster, and a playstation 2 on my home Lan, the only
issue I've noticed is that my power bills can get
pretty expensive. (Luckily half the computers are my
roomies)

No interbreeding yet.

The cluster however talks quietly behind my back about
how to destroy my pet fish... I just know it.

--- MWafkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Joe - Now wait...I respect your opinions and you
> bring up some troubling
> issues.
>
> On me little home network here I've got seven
> machines, three Linux, two XP,
> one Win 2000 and
> this scrawny little p133 laptop I'm writing on with
> Win 98.
>
> Do I have to worry about interbreeding across the
> LAN?! Anxiously awaiting
> your instrucions.
>
> Peace,
> Mike Wafkowski