 > On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 08:04, Phares wrote:
 > I have two XP boxes, Two OSx boxes, one OS9 laptop,
 > one OS 8 server, One win2000 laptop, a 4 machine linux
 > cluster, and a playstation 2 on my home Lan, the only
 > issue I've noticed is that my power bills can get
 > pretty expensive. (Luckily half the computers are my
 > roomies)
 >
 > No interbreeding yet.
 >
 > The cluster however talks quietly behind my back about
 > how to destroy my pet fish... I just know it.

  Now it may be the fish but what after that? Your roomie, you, your
neighbor, the town and then the world. QUICK pull the plug before
it's too late. Make it to the power mains if you still can, while
there is still time. Before the cluster grows before it's too late.

--
Composed on a 100% Microsoft and
 Windows free computer with