Well the very first thing is to kill the HTML.  Your message was six
monitors wide.

chris wrote:

> The AOpen modem I have is a FM-56-ITU, and it is ISA. When I tried to
> configure it on com port 4, using ttys3 it said that the modem didnt
> respond. Do you know what i should do?
> Thanks,                            Chris Cook

How did you make it com port 4?  Were there jumpers or was it Plug N
Pray?

I think there is some advice in the archives about running isapnpdump
and directing its output to a configuration file.  That would be the
first place to look.  Search the archive on isapnpdump and pay attention
to posts retrieved that are by Axalon.

Civileme