Hello all,

I'm using Mandrake 9.1 and I'm very happy with it, except that my sound
quality is poor.  I have sound, but it's soft and crackly.  I just
installed Redhat 9 on another partition and the sound works great.

Is there a way that I can use the sound driver from Redhat while running
Mandrake?  My experience with sound modules etc is nil, so can you
please include steps that I need to do?  (I tried researching fixing my
sound settings in Mandrake, but no success.)

Thanks!
Allan