Thanks for the help all.

Terry

Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:
Charlie wrote:

quoting Terry Sheltra; Monday 30 June 2003 02:25 pm:

Hi list,

I remember reading somewhere about an RPM for Mandrake that included
several different X11 cursor themes, but I can't remember where I read
it, or where they were located.  Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Terry;

I don't think there's a version for 9.1, only cooker. I could be wrong, but you can install the cooker one anyway. Any cooker contrib mirror, such as this one:

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrake-devel/contrib/i586/cursor_themes-0.0.1-2mdk.noarch.rpm

I don't recall what dependencies it had, it's been too long sorry.

Regards;
Charlie

Here's a more recent version of the rpm from one of the cooker guys:

http://ranger.dnsalias.com/mandrake/9.1/cursor_themes-0.0.2-2mdk.noarch.rpm

You will also need to install Xdialog.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

-- Terry Sheltra PC Technician/Asst. Network Administrator University of Virginia School of Architecture 434.982.3047 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Available via instant messenger Registered Linux User #218330 Composed on a 100% Micro$oft-free PC