On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:58:03 -0700
Eric Huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Haven't seen it before, but very useful:
>
> To use word completion with man, hit ESC !.
>
> IE:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] huff]$ man pk  < here i hit ESC !
> pk2bm       pkg-config  pkill       pktogf      pktopbm     pktype
>
> and it gave all the solutions.
>
> This is straight out of the ML 9.0 Command line manual (p19).
>
> eric

I tried "man che" and returned cheatmake, checkinstall, and checkXML. I
tried man checkinstall and it said no manual entry for checkinstall. So
this little trick isn't perfect! :/

Oh well,
John Drouhard

--
Tue Jul  1 16:47:59 CDT 2003
They told me to install Windows 98 or better, so I installed Linux.