Hi,
I had to do a hard power reset and now when I boot into LM9 I get the
graphical login screen with my user and all other (installed) users...like
ftp, gopher, cdrecord etc..... Also, I cannot access any window manager like
kde, gnome, icewm etc. All that is available is 'default' and 'failsafe'.
These both boot to a cli. As root I can config my user to automatically boot
into kde but I would like to config the login screen back to my single user
with all options for window managers. Where are these configuration options
available?

tia,
Bill W.