> If you're "just clicking on the RPM in Konqueror and installing from
> there"
> you must be running as root; which is probably not the brightest thing to
> be
> doing. Or are you getting the "root permissions needed, password
> required"
> dialogue?

I'm not running as Root.  You will actually get a prompt to enter in the
root password and then go on from there.

I don't have a contrib source listed.  I'll follow the other directions and
see what happens.  Thanks for the help.

Troy Davidson
Linux User #311107

** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **